Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sorry Readers!

Hey all!

Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately, I've been busy with school, work, staying in shape, and on top of all that, enlisting in the US Army! Phew! Busy, busy, busy! Luckily I have been finding time to go on weekend hikes but I don't want to overload you guys with trip reports on hikes that aren't too interesting to read about.

However, I am going on a four day backpacking trip in 12 days. A few members of my hiking group and I are hiking 43 miles of the Appalchain Trail from West Jersey to the Delaware Water Gap. You can bet that I will write a trip report for that! Since that will be the first time I've backpacked since November I will also use the time to refresh my mind before I write my reviews on the Marmot Trestle 15 sleeping bag, Eureka Spitfire Solo tent, and the Kelty Trekker 3950 backpack.

Also within the next two weeks a friend of mine wants to take a trip up to the Shawangunk Mountains which should also be rather interesting. It's amazing how you can start in in North New Jersey and if you drive 40 or 50 miles north your in a whole different world. Good thing it's that way though, I need to get out of Dirty Jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment